The Brian-Kyle’s signature approach to residential landscape management offers homeowners confidence, trust and assurance. Our approach is based on the principles of Partnership, Stewardship, Professionalism, and Sustainability. These principles guide us not just in what we do, but how we do it. What we offer homeowners is partnership and sustainability; how we offer those solutions is dictated by professionalism and stewardship.
PROVIDING YOU A YEAR-ROUND PARTNERSHIP, OUR TEAM HAS YOU COVERED WHEN THINGS GROW OR WHEN IT SNOWS
As a full-service landscape firm, our team has the ability to add value during the entire landscape process; from design to build; from installation to management. Providing a year-round partnership, our team has you covered when things grow or when it snows.
As proactive stewards of your property, our team of nationally-trained and certified landscape leaders provides a professional touch, aimed at maximizing your investment for your enjoyment. Managing the landscape through a sustainable lens allows us to focus on long-term solutions and strategies, not simply weekly grass cutting. This type of partnership then becomes a value-added service that has allowed us to build long-lasting relationships with our residential clients.
As a full-service landscape management provider, our team of industry-certified professionals adds value to your home through the following array of diverse services. These solutions ultimately translate into the peace-of-mind assurance that comes from working with one partner, from spring to fall. All of your landscape needs are met by the team at Brian-Kyles.
- Turf maintenance: weekly mowing, trimming and edging
- Seasonal clean-ups: spring and fall
- Turf healthcare: fertilization, weed control, disease control, and pest control
- Turf revitalization: topdressing, Verticut™ Turf Rejuvenation, Triple Core™ Aerification and overseeding
Water Conservation Services:
- Irrigation start-ups and winterizations
- Irrigation system audits and programming
- Backflow testing
- Water feature and fountain maintenance
Landscape Bed Services:
- Bed weed control: pre-emergent, post-emergent and seasonal programs
- Bed detailing: edging and mulching
- Seasonal color: spring, summer and fall annual plantings
- Landscape lighting
- Pruning: cosmetic and dormant pruning of shrubs, trees and ornamentals
- Plant healthcare: deep root feeding, fertilization, insect control and disease control
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program
- Providing you safe and consistent access to your home despite the weather’s uncertainty.